As a certified primary school teacher holding a BA degree in Education from Switzerland with additional working experience in Liechtenstein, Italy and Singapore, I can also draw from intercultural experiences that I have made in South Africa, where I have lived during my studies. These experiences provide me with a deep understanding and skillset for various modes of learning and working.
I have completed my MA studies at the University of Leeds in "Technology, Education and Learning". My experiences as an media and technology coach as well as a school principal build the foundation for my entrepreneurship.
During studies and work I have lived in various countries around the globe. Experiencing work cultures in different roles have taught me to always be open-minded, flexible, future-oriented and value-based. I get the opportunity to engage in multiple ways and look at the education system from different perspectives. As an entrepreneur, I also get the chance to design the interface: The customer at the centre.
Medienstimmreich GmbH has been established to facilitate drawing from the full potential - through networking and team spirit, to together master today's challenges for a better tomorrow. Media and technology are used to evaluate competencies, develop them further and foster dynamic communication.
Medienstimmreich is based on the philosophy of the NGO just1smile which is registered in Liechtenstein. We aim to support people with future-oriented ideas, connect them to like-minded and provide a roof to engage in innovative projects.
- 2016 - 2018: Master of Arts in Technology, Education and Learning, University of Leeds (UK)
- 2011 - 2014: Bachelor of Arts in Education, Elementary School Teacher Diploma, Teachers' University Lucerne (CH)
- 2021: ISTE Certification (International Standards for Technology in Education), 21st Century Learning Singapore, (SG & CH)
- 2021: WELS (World Education Leadership Symposium), Teachers' University Zug (CH)
- 2020: Social Media Marketing, BFI of the AK Vorarlberg (AT)
- 2020: Founder-Training, WIFI WKO Vorarlberg (AT)
- 2017: Module Diagnostics- and Planning PSS, HfH Zurich (CH)
- 2017: Digital Literacy for the Teaching and Learning of Langauges, ECML Graz (AT)
- 2016: Action Research Communities for Language Teachers, ECML Graz (AT)
- 2014: Specialised studies in Drama Pedagogy, Teachers' University Lucerne (CH)
- 2013: Orff Schulwerk Course 1, Redhill School Johannesburg, South Africa (SA)
- 2012 & 2014: International School Music Weeks, Rinderer Symposium, Salzburg (AT)
- 2010: TESL Course TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), LSC Toronto (CA)
- School Principal in the canton of Grisons (CH)
- President NGO just1smile (e.V. in FL)
- Member of the ISTE Society (international)
- Mediacoach at Deltix AG in the canton of Grisons (CH)
- 17th-18th April 2019, SCHILF (teacher's training)
As per the request of the Liechtenstein
Education Department as well as the primary
school Triesen: Implementation and planning
days to reinforce the novel curriculum LiLe
- 1st November 2021, ThinkTank EduPotLuck: Informal professional meeting - "Values to reinforce future skills"
Co-author of the research article:
Neph E Club-Successful Social Media
Learning Model-Six Years on with 1K
Nephrologist as Members, 2021
During a social internship in South India ten years ago I have realised that I want to enable access to education to increase equity for learners and employees, anytime, anywhere.
This is the reason why I became a teacher, educational technologist, school principal and participated in self-funded studies to develop learning materials for that sake. Often I was misunderstood, questioned and asked why I engage in content development after school hours. I am simply fond of education and know it is the source of self-realisation, wellbeing and happiness. This is what I have learned in India, where creation is a cultural value, where dreams come alive by being creative and using what is available. We do not need a lot. Especially the 4Cs (Creativity, Communication, Collaboration and Critical thinking) are vital in 21st century learning, working and living.
The logo the lotos flower is an ancient Indian symbol that stands for learning and knowledge. More about it in Philosophy.
Like-minded joining our set-up of the international platform with self-paced learning content through all age levels with guides available for support is sufficient and I know: together with the local communities, it works! I’m confident this works out well. Children and actually all learners inquire and need the opportunity to expand and grow.
Together with our partner just1smile, Open Source and an international network of coaches, we want to realise this vision of time and location independent learning and working.
Would you like to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your message.
Idea Open Source Platform
Would you also like to insert a project idea or browse the existing ones? Reach out to get access to this membership area.
We want to enable access to quality education: anytime, anywhere.
We take light towers and innovative models as measures that support our future-oriented way of work.
We value interdisciplinary work to approach tasks holistically.
Medienstimmreich has established based on the philosophy on the NGO just1smile which is registered in Liechtenstein. We connect with people that have future-oriented ideas and provide a roof for innovative projects.